We encourage all GRPA affiliated youth basketball league administrators to register their respective organization as a Jr NBA affiliate. Membership is free and qualifies each organization for Jr NBA member benefits, Jr NBA resources, Jr NBA contests, and awards programs.
Note: the Jr Hawks Youth Basketball Program curriculum, practice plans and guidelines (.pdf documents) will be available for download and viewing at the link above. We anticipate the customized documents being posted to the site by October 31, 2019.
Parents, Coaches, and Participants will also be able to access Jr Hawks camps and clinics registration pages at the link provided above. We will circulate a promo code valid for 25% off all Hawks camps and clinics to be shared with League Administrators.
Additional Partnership Opportunities
Additional GRPA-Hawks Partnership opportunities for your agency to take advantage of:
- Jr Hawks/Jr NBA/USA Basketball recommended Youth Basketball Guidelines and Curriculum provided to all GRPA youth basketball leagues (electronic pdf copies and links to online documents sent to league directors)
- All youth basketball coaches in the GRPA network will receive an invitation to attend the following professional development workshops (free)
- Jr Hawks Coaches Clinic held at State Farm Arena (Date: TBD-Fall/Winter 2019)
- Positive Coaching Alliance Workshop (Date: TBD- Fall/Winter 2019)
- All GRPA youth basketball league affiliated coaches and participants statewide will have access to participate in the following free Jr NBA Programs
- All GRPA youth basketball program agencies receive access to purchase uniforms from the Jr Hawks official uniform provider at discounted pricing. Leagues participating in the Jr Hawks Uniform Program will receive two 2019-2020 Hawks home game ticket vouchers for each youth basketball participant in their respective league. For additional information please email Angela Spence, Sr Manager Group Ticket Sales.
- GRPA Youth Basketball League Directors receive access to submit an application request to be considered for equipment donations and indoor basketball facility refurbishment via the Hawks Foundation’s Project Rebound Fund. For more information please email Andrea Carter, VP Corporate Social Responsibility.
- All GRPA youth basketball organizations receive access to Atlanta Hawks Group Ticket Sales discounts and unique Fan Experience Packages offers to Hawk’s home games. All GRPA coaches, participants, and parents statewide will have access via the Jr Hawks affiliation. For additional information, please email Emily Hanover, Sr Consultant Group Experiences and Jr Hawks.
- All GRPA youth basketball participants will receive a 25% discount promo code valid for redemption via online registration to attend Jr Hawks Summer Camps. For additional information, please email Robert Dozier, Assistant Community Basketball Programs.
- All GRPA youth basketball female participants receive access to register for the Jr Hawks Lady Ballers Member Program (free) *female-only programs provided in support of the Jr NBA’s Her Time to Play initiative. For additional information, please email Blake Johnson, Sr Coordinator Community Basketball Programs.
- GRPA youth basketball organizations receive an invitation to participate in a Jr Hawks State Basketball Tourney (U12 and U14 Boys and Girls divisions) Date TBD: February 2019
- All GRPA youth basketball participants (ages 4 thruough 12) will receive an invitation to join the exciting new, Jr Hawks Kids Club. For additional information please email Narcis Alikhani, Sr Manager Marketing Strategy.