Recreation & Parks Job View
|Job Title:||Recreation Supervisor|
|Department:||Berrien Co. Parks & Rec.|
|Minimum Education:||High School|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Ferrell|
|Contact Method:||Phone, Email, or Mail|
Berrien County Commissioners Officer
201 N. Davis St., Room 198
Nashville, GA 31639
|Job Detail:||The Berrien County Recreation Department will be taking applications for Recreation Supervisor to perform a variety of duties assisting with the overall administration of the programs, operations and facilities of the Recreation Department.
Qualifications and required documentation for this position are as follows:
• Knowledge of the rules and field layout of a variety of sports.
• Knowledge of supervision of youth and adult sports.
• Knowledge of recreation facility and grounds maintenance.
• Skill in supervision, interpersonal relations, oral and written communication.
• Recreation Supervisor Position requires working late evenings during the week and some weekends.
• Coordinate and supervise sports programs for youth and adult leagues.
• Performs General housekeeping duties at complex and parks.
• Performs routine maintenance and repairs on department equipment and vehicles.
• Attends meetings and Training session as required.
• Experience with youth and adult sports such as baseball, softball, basketball, football, soccer, and numerous sport camps.
Minimum Qualifications Required: High School Graduate. Previous experience in the field of public recreation and/or related field. Valid Class C driver’s license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle record (MVR), CPR, and First Aid desired.
Benefits: medical/dental insurance and personal/sick leave
Deadline for application: Open
Applications can be obtained and submitted to the Berrien County Commissioners Officer, 201 N. Davis St., Room 198, Nashville, GA 31639 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BERRIEN COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - DRUG FREE WORKPLACE