Recreation & Parks Job View
|Job Title:||Sprayground Attendant|
|Department:||Marietta Parks, Recreation, and Facilities|
|Minimum Education:||None Required|
|Salary:||Pay based on qualifications|
|Contact Name:||Michael Huffstetler|
|Contact Method:||By Email|
|Job Detail:||PART-TIME SUMMER EMPLOYMENT ONLY
The hours of work will be between 9:00am – 7:00pm
Employee may work up to 40 hours per week during a 9-week period.
Sprayground Attendants are responsible for performing a variety of duties to prepare the Sprayground area for the demands of the patrons, daily supervision, and enforcing Sprayground rules. This position is responsible for utilizing computer software, cash handling, opening and closing of the facility, checking chemicals and performing light maintenance and grounds work around the facility, as well as working birthday party and private rentals.
Must be available Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
• Assists in the planning and oversees the daily operations of the facility.
• Operates and staffs the front desk and handles computer registration software including: membership sign-ins, account creation, point of sale, report generation, and other administrative duties.
• Maintains order, discipline, safety and health standards at the facility.
• Inspects facility, equipment and activities in order to maintain adequate supply levels, and keeps equipment in safe condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Preferred Qualifications -
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task, take direction, and work independently at times.
• Sprayground experience is a plus, but not required.
• First Aid / CPR certification preferred.
Successful candidates are required to submit to drug screen & background inquiry.